Being an IT Professional, seeking a Network Engineer or Network Administrator, System Engineer / System Support Officer, available currently or in near future.
My Highlighted Credentials:
1. Masters (MS) in IT completed from Preston University- Islamabad, Pakistan and degree awarded during March 2009.
2. Masters (MA) in Economics completed from University of Peshawar, Pakistan and degree awarded during March 2001.
Over 15 Years Experience of Hands-on Computer & Network Systems (Windows Server 2016 & Client OS),
• Installation of Server and Client Operatings System viz Windows 7, 8, & 10 and similarly Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, & 2016.
• Installing and Updating Patches, Service Packs, Antivirus, Antispyware..
• Use of Backup and Restore Utility of Windows
• Design Network for more than 100 computers and users comprising over 4 floors of the building.
• Implement Domain Controller and Manage accounts for computers and users in Active Directory.
• Create FTP sites for Intranet and Internet.
• Configure RRAS server for Internet access.
• Similarly configure VPN Server for some time.
• Virtual Drive or Virtualization(e.g. Hyper-V, Virtual Drive, VMware)
• Azure Network through Azure Portal
For Router & Switch Configuration and Troubleshooting I worked in association & guidance of Telecommunication Engineers at SuperNet- ISP, Pakistan.
• CCNA (Routers and Switches Configuration).
• Configure Routing Protocols e.g. RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, STP, VTP, BGP.
• Create VLANs on CISCO Switches for eliminating broadcast domains.
When I was Computer Programmer, I developed different software for Operations, Accounts, and Sales department using VFP Database and Editor.